Hi, I’m Matt, a native of Northern England now living in Melbourne. In 2011 I left England as a Business Management graduate and set the wheels turning on a journey that has seen me work and travel around the world over the last 7 years.
My adventures have taken me from selling drinks on the beach in Australia, to Lifeguarding in the Caribbean and teaching English in Vietnam. I’m now back Down Under, working in Melbourne’s fantastic coffee industry.
Although this is primarily a travel blog, I’m also planning to write a bit about coffee and life in Melbourne.
Where Have I Been
- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore
- USA – New York, Pennsylvania, Boston, New Orleans, LA
- Caribbean – The Abacos
- Indonesia – Bali, Flores and the Gili Islands
- USA – Pennsylvania, New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Newport
- South Africa
- Indonesia – Bali, Flores, Komodo, Gili Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Australia (now based full time in Melbourne)